Save the Date Video

I'll be finishing up our Save the dates and getting them in the mail within the next few days, but thought I'd share the video since it was featured on Rock n' Roll Bride today. 


Also, I'd like to point out how bad ass my glow stick skills are.   We obviously filmed this part in the dark, so it wasn't until later when boyfriend was editing that he had a horrible realization that deep down inside me there is an inner raver just waiting to stay up until 8 am dancing with sweaty strangers, but my inner raver isn't nearly as alarming as his inner thug. It was the first time in our relationship that I looked at him in his fubu jeans and gangster shirt and thought, "eww, make it go away."

3 comments:

maxi said...

this is the best thing ever! i love and miss you both you crazyheads!

audrey and josh said...

so funny. my fav is the hipster. and bollywood. ps - the thug look is a spitting image of Tyler circa 1996...

iheartkiwi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. So great. Your glow stick skills are pretty amazing :)

Post a Comment